3S Awards Terms & Conditions
Our awards seek to empower winners and provide them with resources to continue on in the path of socially responsible sourcing and sustainability. Benefits of winning include attending GSC’s 3S Awards Ceremony on May 17th, 2017 and the SEAL Program from May 18th-20th 2017. These will be opportunities for learning, networking, and sharing your story.
Below is a set of terms and conditions for awards winners.
1. Employees from the winning organization will be offered two(2) complimentary passes to attend GSC’s 2017 3S Awards Ceremony.
2. Lunch will be provided.
3. Winners are expected to attend both the 3S Awards Ceremony and the SEAL Program.
Travel and Accommodations:
1. Winners from outside the New York City area must coordinate their own travel arrangements.
2. GSC will not be responsible for coordinating travel or accommodations for the winners.
3. GSC will provide winners with a travel stipend which will be announced to winners once they are determined.
4. The travel stipend will be dispensed in the form of a check to the winning organization on the last day of the SEAL Program, upon successful completion of the program. Partial participation of less than three(3) days does not constitute the completion of the program.
5. Winners that only attend the 3S Awards Ceremony and not the SEAL Program will not receive a travel stipend.
6. Local winners in the New York City region will not receive a travel stipend.
Failure to Attend:
1. In the event that winners cannot attend the awards ceremony or the SEAL Boot Camp, winners will forfeit all awards benefits other than promotion on our social media platforms and website.
2. There are no other benefits provided for non-participating winners.
3. Winners will not be provided with any monetary award in exchange for forfeiting their seat both at the awards ceremony and SEAL Boot Camp.
1. Please communicate your plans to attend our events within one week of receiving notification as a winner. GSC must plan SEAL Boot Camp details, and other events as necessary, so this information is much appreciated.